DeWalt has extended its XR FLEXVOLT range to include a Mitre Saw as well as the SDS Max and Plus Hammers.
Advantages of the XR FLEXVOLT system which was launched in 2016 include:
· Sustained all day operation for onsite heavy duty construction application, without cable inconvenience
· Wide range of 54V power tools to suit any job
· Cross-compatible with 18V tools, providing the complete cordless power tool system
The XR FLEXVOLT batteries are created using three 18V batteries that switch up to 54V when attached to any XR FLEXVOLT tool. This makes it entirely compatible with the existing DEWALT XR power tools range and provides tradesmen with a complete ‘one stop shop’ cordless power tool solution.
The XR FLEXVOLT cordless technology range now incorporates many of the essential tools tradesmen require, including:
· The new 54V SDS PLUS HAMMER drill and SDS MAX HAMMER drill – offering market-leading mains equivalent power, with anti-vibration and anti-rotation systems, as well as drilling capacity up to 30mm (PLUS) and 40mm (MAX)
· What is said to be the world’s first 305mm cordless mitre saw, delivering 108V of power performance from a battery, added flexibility for use with a cord in workshops, precision cutting, high accuracy and guaranteed long life
· A range of 54V table, circular, reciprocating, alligator, plunge and 250mm mitre saws, 54V Angle Grinder and 9ah Battery
Darren Barber, marketing director, at DEWALT, comments: “DEWALT is on the side of busy tradesmen and the demands they face on site. The DEWALT XR FLEXVOLT range is paving the way for a cordless jobsite, offering an outstanding solution for professionals looking for efficient, guaranteed and sustained performance, without the inconvenience of a cable
“The mains equivalent battery power ensures the tools can easily deal with the toughest materials, plus the faster application speed that the 54V battery delivers, means less energy is used overall, improving runtime on heavy duty applications.
“For extra ease, we’ve made the 54V battery cross-compatible with our 18V power tool range, to enable it to complement existing power tools tradesmen already own and therefore create a complete cordless power tool system.”