In this Makita DLS110Z review Roger unboxes and reviews the Makita DLS110Z Twin 18v Cordless LXT BL Slide Compound Mitre Saw.
DLS110 is a 260mm (10-1/4″) cordless slide compound mitre saw powered by two 18V Li-ion batteries in series.
It has been designed based on the LS1019 mains machine.
User benefits include:
• Brushless motor
• Electric brake
• Soft start
• Rail-forward design: allows the rear of the machine to be placed close to the wall
• Single sliding system enables smooth operation to produce superior cuts.
• Automatic Torque Drive Technology: Automatically changes the cutting speed according to load condition for an optimum operation
• One-touch sliding lock
• Front knob for easy bevel adjustment
• Holders to support a wide workpiece
• Easy-to-operate mitre angle lock
• Large turn base
• Connects to dust extractor
• Similar power to AC machine
Find out more at: http://www.makitauk.com