In this Makita saw video Skill Builder reviews the Makita D-51297 9 Piece TCT Universal Holesaw Kit.
The Makita saw kit can be used to cut a wide variety of materials including, vitrified ceramic, bricks, plaster board, plastics, melamine, hard woods, chipboard and MDF. It is robust and durable with strong TCT teeth which produce excellent results.
- The Quick Release pilot drill and the core body not only allow speedy size changes but is a safer method for the user.
- PROTect SDS arbor is specially shortened to prevent accidental hammer action engaging, protecting the core from damage.
- The enlarged boring chamber and the waste exhaust slots ensure speedy drilling is achieved and vibration is controlled to a minimum due to the optimised body geometry.
- 6 Holesaws in sizes: 22, 35, 51, 57, 64 and 76 mm
- Pilot Drill 10 x 100mm
- TCT Pilot Drill 8 x 100mm
- 13mm Hex Shank adaptor for 19-105mm diameter
The Makita saw kit is available from: www.toolstop.co.uk