In this video, Skill Builder takes a look at the Trend 2-Piece Hinge Jig, a portable template set designed for recessing hinges in wooden doors & frames.
Key features of the product include:
– It is easy to use with minimal setting-up time, completing the job both accurately & quickly.
– Used on-site & in joinery shops to increase productivity with excellent results.
– Four apertures for fire door requirements.
– No need for marking out in the conventional way.
– Quick & simple to set-up as the hinge is used as the pattern.
– Clean & accurate recesses are achieved every time. Suitable for timber based doors & square butt hinges.
– Can be used on both inside and outside doors.
– Use with a light duty plunge router with 1/4 inch collet.
– Long reach router cutter required, 12mm diameter with 70mm overall length.
– Angled position slots to prevent creep.
– Unibase may be needed.
– T4EK router requires a ref. UNIBASE or special guide bush ref. GB/T4/160.
Find out more about Trend at https://www.trend-uk.com.