Dewalt DCF887 Impact Driver Review: In the first part of the Skill Builder super impact driver roundup, we look at the Dewalt DCF887 3-speed 2nd generation brushless 18v impact driver.
Reviews of the Makita, Milwaukee, Bosch, Hilti, Metabo, Panasonic, and Hitachi are still to come with the conclusion being published at the end of the year.
DEWALT built brushless motor and XR Lith-Ion batteries deliver more run time and capacity over standard units.
- 3-speed settings for optimized application versatility
- Precision drive in speed 1 for precision applications and added control
- 3 LEDs with 20-second delay after trigger release, provide visibility without shadows
- One-handed loading 1/4″ hex chuck with easy grip sleeve, accepts 1″ bit tips
- Compact and lightweight design to fit into tight areas (6 mm shorter than the previous DCF886)