Dewalt 18v XR Li-ion Brushless 125mm Random Orbital Sander Bare Unit DCW210N-XJ
The Dewalt DCW210N-XJ is an 18v XR Li-ion Brushless 125mm Random Orbital Sander.
Ideal for a wide variety of sanding applications, both stock removal and ultra-smooth finishing.
The precision-engineered brushless motor delivers the power to meet the demands of the toughest applications.
A variable-speed dial provides ultimate speed control from 8,000 – 12,000 OPM for a variety of projects.
One-handed locking dust bag attaches securely to the sander to aid in dust collection or the user can attach the sander directly to a dust extractor.
Rubber over-mould grip provides comfortable sanding. Replacement 8-hole hook-and-loop sanding pad for quick, easy paper changing.
Supplied with fixed backing pad and dust bag.
DeWalt DCW210 Features and Benefits
• Variable speed to match the speed to the application
• Texturized rubber overmold grip for more comfortable sanding
• Low height gets you closer to the work surface for more control when sanding
• Brushless motor provides long run time
• Replaceable 8-hole hook-and-loop sanding pad for quick, easy paper changing
• Ergonomic design makes sanding more comfortable
MORE VIDEOS FROM SKILL BUILDER
🎬 DeWalt DCW604 Cordless Router 18v XR Brushless : https://youtu.be/NbflPWvK1zs
🎬 DeWalt DCS520 Cordless 54v Plunge Saw: https://youtu.be/9bz620IocDE
🎬 Impact Driver Showdown! Review of 8 Best Drivers: https://youtu.be/pvqar-4ZelA