In the final part of our sponsored Pipelife series, we look at the Easy-Lay push-fit polybutylene barrier pipe.
Suitable for all hot and cold plumbing and central heating systems. It can be used in both sealed and open vented systems and has been designed to withstand constant pressure at high temperatures. The combination of low thermal conductivity and high corrosion resistance makes it ideal for use in central heating systems.
5 Reasons to use Easy-Lay Pipe
1. Ultra-Flexible – Our Easy-Lay Pipe is more flexible than other pipes allowing you to manoeuvre the pipe into awkward spaces with complete ease. It’s quick and easy to uncoil and the flexible material makes cabling through joists a simple task.
2. Easy to Handle – Easy-Lay Polybutylene Barrier Pipe is made from a soft material with little memory ensuring a flexible and easy to handle pipe.
3. Lays Flat, Stays Flat – When uncoiled the pipe will keep straight and lay flat meaning there are no issues trying to coil the pipe back into place.
4. Barrier Layer – Our Easy-Lay pipe is made up of 5 layer EVOH Barrier. Available in 10mm, 15mm, 22mm & 28mm sizes in both white and grey colours.
5. Full BS7291-Class S and WRAS approvals and comes with our market-leading 50-year guarantee. Specifiers & installers can have full confidence in the quality and reliability of this range
A good alternative to JG Speedfit or Polypipe.
Find out more: https://www.pipelife.co.uk
#PIPELIFE #Plumbing #Easy-Lay