Robin is working on an extension, so we thought we’d see how to build a pitched roof leading up to a flat roof that some viewers might recognise.
This pitched roof construction tutorial is brought to you by HiKOKI Powertools, which we used extensively on this project. Thanks to HiKOKI!
Tools used in this video:
• Hikoki C3607DA Cordless Circular Saw
• Hikoki DV36DAX 36v Combi Drill
• Hikoki NR1890DC 18v Cordless Nailer
• Hikoki G3612DA 36v Angle Grinder
• Hikoki WH36DB 36v Impact Driver
• Hikoki CR36DA 36V Reciprocating Saw
• Hikoki C3610DRA 36V Compound Mitre Saw
• Hikoki WH36DB Cordless Impact Driver
Coming soon to Skill Builder, Robin looks at pitched roof types including mono pitched roof, single pitched roof, double pitched roof and a pitched roof extension.
Find out more – https://www.hikoki-powertools.co.uk
Tell us what you like: https://skill-builder.uk/vote
Get in touch, send us your pictures and videos: https://skill-builder.uk/send
Out of respect to our channel sponsors and the wide variety of people who watch our videos, we will remove comments that do not follow common standards of politeness and decency.