In Part 7 of our mega Impact Driver roundup, we put the Milwaukee M18 FQID Fuel Surge Impact Driver to the test.
- The M18 FUEL SURGE ¼” Hex hydraulic driver is said to be the quietest cordless fastening solution on the market.
- ¼” Hex chuck for quick and easy bit change.
- Onboard fuel gauge and LED light.
- Flexible battery system: works with all Milwaukee M18 batteries.
- FLUID-DRIVE hydraulic powertrain reduces metal on metal contact within the tool, delivering quieter operation, smoother performance and increased durability over a standard impact.
- Delivers same performance in wood fastening as standard brushless impact drivers.
- POWERSTATE brushless motor delivers up to 0 – 3000 RPM with constant power output to drive screws faster.
- REDLINK PLUS intelligence system delivers the most advanced digital overload protection for tool and battery and enhances the tool performance under load.
- The Milwaukee DRIVE CONTROL allows the user to shift into four different speed and torque settings to maximise application versatility.
- Self-tapping screw mode is designed to reduce walking when starting self-tapping screws as well as reduce overdriving, breaking and stripping out screws.
- REDLITHIUM-ION battery pack provides superior pack construction, electronics and fade-free performance to deliver more run time and more work over pack life.
- Individual battery cell monitoring optimises tool run time and ensures long-term pack durability.