In this video the Skill Builder team travel to Berlin for Milwaukee’s Heavy Duty Fest 2017.
In this first episode from the event, Rich Powell gives us a demo of the M18 FUEL Dual Bevel Sliding Compound Mitre Saw, the M18 FUEL Drywall Screw Gun and the M18 FUEL SAWZALL Reciprocating Saw with ONE-KEY tracking and management technology.
More detail for products featured in this video:
M18 FMS254-0 (Mitre saw)
- Milwaukee designed and built brushless POWERSTATE motor for up to 2x longer motor life and up to 25% more power
- REDLINK PLUS intelligence system delivers the most advanced digital overload protection for tool and battery and uniquely enhances the tool performance under load
- REDLITHIUM-ION battery pack delivers up to 2.5x more run time, up to 20% more power, up to 2x more battery life and operates better down to -20°C than other lithium-ion technologies
- 254 mm blade delivers large and accurate cut capacities
- Quick release bevel setting with detents allows the simple setting of bevel angles to the left and right
- Large sliding fences gives maximum support to the material being cut providing stability and accuracy
- Trenching stop with depth adjustment allows the user to make trenching and rebate cuts
- Up to 307 cuts in 38 mm x 89 mm soft wood with a 9.0 Ah battery gives the ability to work a full day without recharging the battery
- Integrated carry handle allows easy transportation on and off the jobsite
- Steel detent plate with preset angles gives repeatable accurate cuts
- LED light to illuminate the work piece and cut line in low light conditions
M18 FSGC-202 (Screw gun)
- AUTO-START technology: When activated the power only engages when the screw gun is pushed into the material during application, delivering unmatched run-time
- Quick release ¼˝ Hex chuck allows for easy bit change
- Fine adjustment nose cone for setting desired countersink levels in single screw applications
- Removable collated attachment allows the user to use the gun as a stand alone screwdriver or a collaged screw gun.
- Intuitive design of collated attachment to allow for easy cleaning of drywall dust.
- Reinforced collated attachment to protect against dropping of tool
- M18 ONESX-502X (Recip saw)
M18 CSX but with ONE-KEY technology
- Connect via Bluetooth with the Milwaukee ONE-KEY app
- Complete tool customisation via ONE-KEY app to tune the tool to your needs
- Custom cut control provides advanced control over cutting speeds
- Adjustable soft start provides more accurate cut-starts in various materials minimising blade chatter and assisting in cleaner faster cuts
- Cut optimisation gives longer blade life and easier cutting in a wide range of materials
- Automatic brake allows the saw to stop the blade after it breaks through a material preventing accidental cuts in adjacent materials
- Plunge cut allows the blade to penetrate the material at a slower speed and then automatically ramp to full speed, sensing an increase in force from the user
- Save up to four custom settings to the tools memory allowing fast and easy selection of the most used configurations
- ONE-KEY app also provides inventory function for total management of your complete tool/equipment fleet