Roger Bisby gets an introduction to the Hilti TE 30-A36 Cordless Combihammer which promises a cordless tool with the power of a corded one.
If you like what you see don’t forget to like the video because the tool videos in the Hilti series with the most likes will be reviewed in depth.
- Voltage: 36 V
- Battery type: Li-ion
- Triaxial vibration value for hammer drilling into concrete (ah,HD): 11 m/s²
- Higher productivity through greater mobility
- Brushless motor for exceptionally high performance and superior system efficiency
- High-capacity battery and powerful charger for short charging times, allowing for a full day’s work with one battery
- The unique ATC (Active Torque Control) system stops the motor almost instantly if the bit binds and the tool begins to rotate too quickly, reducing the potential of sudden rotation of the combihammer about its own axis
- Very low vibration thanks to AVR (Active Vibration Reduction)
- Drilling anchor holes and through-holes in concrete and masonry, diameter range 4-28 mm, recommended range 10-20 mm
- Corrective chiselling
- Drilling in wood, metal and other materials using the quick-release chuck
Find out more about the Hilti TE 30-A36 Cordless Combihammer at: www.hilti.co.uk/cordless-syst…