In the first part of this Festool TS 55 REQ Plunge Saw review Roger Bisby talks through some of the features and benefits of this porduct. Viewers are invited to ask questions about the saw which will be answered in the second part of the review when Roger takes the product out on site.
Festool describes the Festool TS 55 REQ Plunge Saw as the best plunge saw they have ever built.
- Slimline housing for maximum flexibility and close proximity to the wall (12 mm)
- Angle adjustment with undercut function from -1 to 47°
- Transparent sliding viewing window provides a good view of the scribe mark and saw blade
- Guide wedge for safer work and simple positioning in existing joint
Main areas of use:
- Precise circular in materials up to 55 mm thick
- Cutting interior doors to length using guide rail and circular saw
- Manufacturing expansion joints in parquet flooring and false joints
- Cutting chipboard to size
- Cutting and processing plasterboard